your Zuora web frontend
A complex and powerful solution, yet so easy to implement into any system
what you need
The essential IT components
Find out what components are part of your subscription management.
LOOK & FEEL
Customizable & integrated Core Engine
The e-Commerce & Customer Portal has everything you need: product selection, shopping cart, checkout, digital quote acceptance and much more. It's up to you whether you want to use our customizable hosted pages or our Developer SDK.
How we proceed
From scoping to roll out
Although all our projects are really individual and tailored to our customers, we have a general proceeding.
Scoping & Consulting
Project Manager, Solution Achitect
- Finding out customer journeys and catalogues through workshops and questionnaires
- Defining goals for acquisition & nurturing
- Depicting, configuring and documenting the solution
- Defining processes & making a concept
- Connecting Subscription Suite with system
- Determining & setting up rules/ product catalogue
Developer, Solution Architect, Graphic Designer
- Adapting styling even closer to CI
- Implementing non-standard systems (e.g. self-developed data base)
Test & Roll-Out
- Running end-to-end testings
- Connecting with website and activating acquisition entry points (links from website, quoting process)
- Supporting rollout, training
Modern and scalable tech stack
The Subscription Suite is build with modern technologies and powered by a scalable and fault tolerant cloud infrastructure.
book a tour
Get your guided tour today
To get a feel for the functionalities and the interface, we'd love to guide you through the Subscription Suite.
Frequently asked questions
Here's what we got asked lately.
How many Zuora integrations have you provided so far?
More than 30.
What's your cloud server provider?
We're using Amazon Web Services.
Do you support SSL?
Yes, we do.
knowledge to go
Downloads you'll need now
Here is a selection of important information that will help you understand the Subscription Suite
Catalog & Rules API
Find here everything you want to know about the suite, with a focus on the technical point of view, containing the Data Model and Catalog & rules API.
Single Sign On
Learn how we achieve robust, secure and simple authentication with the help of keycloak and its authentication protocols Oauth2 and SAML.