Let your customers create their individual subscription experience by selecting the services they need and how they want to pay for them.
Let your customers create their individual subscription experience by selecting the services they need and how they want to pay for them. Collect billing and payment information in a structured and compliant manner.
- Sales Checkout
Allow your customers to view and accept quotes created by your sales reps in an electronic checkout process that replaces PDF documents and lets customers enter their billing and payment information.
- Customer Center
Give your customers individual control over their subscription experience by letting them adapt their subscriptions over time, edit their billing and payment information, and access their invoices and other important information.
- Integrations The subscription:suite is integrated with Zuora, Salesforce, and payment providers like PayPal.
- Multi-Language The UI’s static texts and product related dynamic texts can be freely defined and translated.
- Multi-Currency Customers can select their currency and price information will adapt accordingly.
- Styling The style of the whole subscription:suite can be easily configured to match any corporate identity.
- Rules The subscription:suite's processing engine is configurable to apply the correct logic when creating, upgrading, downgrading, or canceling subscriptions.
- Amendments Customers can change their subscriptions and preview how the changes will affect their future subscription charges.
- User Management The subscription:suite manages guest subscriptions, registrations and logins, and provides a JWT-based SSO for integrations.
- Shopping Cart Customers can view the overall prices for their individual product selection while different charge types are displayed separately.
- Voucher Codes The subscription:suite has an optional voucher code solution for running marketing campaigns.
The subscription:suite is composed of flexible and customizable UI components delivering a clear and enjoyable user experience. You can easily adapt the interface to match your corporate identity while still relying on a highly optimized self-service architecture.
Easy to use Admin backend
The subscription:suite is composed of flexible and customizable UI components delivering a clear and enjoyable user experience - all customizable from an easy to use admin backend. You can easily adapt the customer UI to match your corporate identity while still relying on a highly optimized self-service architecture.
self service is not a webshop.
A subscription business is not about selling products, but about establishing and maintaining individual and continuous customer relations. This is why reliable and integrated self-service solutions are a key element for scaling subscription businesses successfully.
Subscribing is not a one-time purchase. Customer relations and subscriptions will develop and change over time.
Subscriptions do not have a single fixed price, but customers can select their prefered way of paying, e.g. monthly, yearly, or for actual usage.
Pricing can consist of multiple charges that are billed differently.
Customers want to view, upgrade, downgrade, and cancel their subscriptions. A self-service must be able to validate such requests and visualize the impact on the subscription charges.
Discounts are not only reduced prices. They might be limited in time, offer free trials, or implement freemium models.
Payment provider integrations need to process not only one-off payments, but establish billing agreements for recurring transactions.